DX Resources : DX Maps
- A web site offering a QRZ.com integrated mapping service. Allow creating a google map of your QSOs adding a list of QSOs manually or importing an ADIF log file. Registration and QRZ.com accont required.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 9.52 ]
- QSO secretary
- Special logging program, optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations. This software exports data in the ADIF which then may be imported into your general logging software, or online services. Currently available for Android.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- tabLog has been written to offer basic logging when /P and allows for easy import into your Shack-based log via ADIF. Best performance is with a tablet in landscape mode and using a small Bluetooth/micro-USB QWERTY keyboard – QSO entry via this method is simple, and efficient.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Gridmaker for DXAtlas
- Gridmaker takes your ADIF-file and searches for all the grids on the specified band. It then makes files for use in DXAtlas
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- LoTW to Logger32 Credits
- Free windows program that download data from LoTW and modify an ADIF file exported from Logger32.
This utility downloads data from LoTW and save data in the correct format required by Logger32.
This program can be used instead of original ARRL scraper.exe tool.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ADIF To Delimited Text
- This simple utility is intended to facilitate the coversion of a properly formatted ADIF file to a delimited text file. This file may then be used for import into such applications as MS Excel or others.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ADIF Prefix Calculator
- This software loads WPX type ADIF files with the
tag and calculates the different callsign prefixes. The software will load and capture the totals for big files. ADIF files must have the .adi file extension.[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EDI-to-ADIF Perl Converter Script - Perl script was created to convert the EDI data from the RSGB contest page into ADIF format[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EDI-to-ADIF Perl Converter Script - Perl script was created to convert the EDI data from the RSGB contest page into ADIF format
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif is a free software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format for MacOSX
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This free program by SP7DQR is designed to print QSL Cards using Mail Merge Tool in MS Word from ADIF file.
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QSL Print Manager
- Open Source windows qsl printing software that can import ADIF file and print your own qsl cards data by SQ7MRU
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWL Log Software
- Logbook for SWL Satellite contacts with realtime upload on eQSL.cc and ClubLOG.
Including DDE Tracking, Gridfile generation, statistics, ADIF Export, QSL Managing, Lookup on HamQTH and Satellite DX Cluster
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur radio log book for iOS devices, including iPad and iPhone. Featuring several advanced logging functions, including export to ADIF, DX Cluster access, LoTW eQSL interface and more
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi to Clublog bridge that consumes broadcasted QSOs from N1MM, transforms the QSOs into ClubLog ADIF format and sends those QSOs in batch or real-time to ClubLog automatically
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsadif adif csv adif log adif to dbf adif to edi adif to log adif to map adif to xls csv adif db to adif dbf o adif edi adif edi to adif mac adif xls to adif
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links