analog to digital19 links
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Tektronix - Signal Generator
- Tektronix Signal Generator web site.
A Tektronix signal generator can create a virtually unlimited number of signals - analog or digital, ideal or distorted and more.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BK Precision
- Power supplies, electrical testers, battery analyzers, cable tester, rf generators, spectrum analyzers, Digital/Analog Oscilloscopes, Multimeters , attenuators, frequency counter
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DVX Project
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Image Modes
- Before the advent of digital transmission modes, several analog schemes were developed to transmit images or image-like information on the Amateur Radio bands.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- digitalvoice Group
- Digital voice on Amateur Radio - devoted to the discussion of digitized voice and data over analog emission modes.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Scanner Guide
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
[ Hits: 3065 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Hagerty Radio Company
- Offer a Direct Digital VFO Kits (variable-frequency oscillator) using the Analog Devices AD9951 by WA1FFL
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Spark is a realtime modulator software for Digital Radio Mondiale DRM, DRM+ and analog FM/AM radio standards. The software supports all code rates, bandwidths and robustness modes (A, B, C, D, E) published in the DRM standard as well as all mapping schemes, such as Standard Mapping
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- ScopeIIR: an Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) digital filter design tool for Windows. It designs high-order IIR filters based on analog filter prototypes, and can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and bandstop filters.
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15685 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20669 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 70062 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- The WhereAVR
- The WhereAVR is a small, lightweight, low-power, and low-cost APRS tracker with a full compliment of analog and digital I/O, as well as the ability to decode ax.25 packets. This allows for the reception of remote commands without the need for a real TNC.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for pre-human-conditions or early warning monitoring.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to make a MMDVM Digital Repeater
- The MMDVM is a device that interfaces PC to radios, can be used with a raspberry pi, turning a normal analog radios into a digital node connected to the internet or very simply as a digital repeater.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to measure current
- An article on how to measure electrical current with a digital multimeter or analogue multimeter.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsanalog to digital analog voice to digital analog digital digital atv digital id log digital digital master 780 digital satellite digital software digital sounds digital sstv digital voice ft8 digital mode packet and digital
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links