design1024 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 66482 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 2042 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Space Weather Education
- Special space weather course designed to teach individuals without any background how to predict space weather
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QSL Canada
- Very high quality QSLs with prices that fit any budget. Large selection of cards style, free design.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tthe ultimate program designed to connect you to ACARS systems around the world via the Internet
[ Hits: 15496 | Votes: 147 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 8300 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.39 ]
- pTrack is a satellite tracking program for the Windows CE / Pocket PC palmtop computer. It was designed with simplicity in mind and does not support all the features found in larger satellite tracking packages.
[ Hits: 3696 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 2084 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : TS-850S
- Welcome to TS-850S HF Transceiver Owners Group.
Group designed to discuss the attributes, usage and technical information sharing,
concerning this Classic Transceiver.
Please feel welcome to add your questions, information and comments. We hope you enjoy the Amateur Operators "Attribute of helping ones fellow operator". Valid AmateurCallsigns only, admitted.
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4733 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf design ham design sv1 ham design design rep design lc design qsl design pcb-design web design vhf log design web-design wif design rf-amp-design cgi design uhf design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links