frequency544 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- V25WV Barbuda
- DX mobile from Barbuda follow on twitter wd8mgz for frequency schedule time or on ecolink
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency Podcast
- The Amateur Radio Podcast by KB5JBV
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LF antennas
- Welcome to our line of Low Frequency, Natural Radio Research, Broadcast, Marine and Shortwave products. Our evolving product line is the result of our dedicated research efforts primarily in the areas of LF, VLF, MF, and HF.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quartslab has over 30 years of experience in supplying quartz crystals to the international communications market. Our product range includes the supply of quartz crystals in the frequency range 1.5 to 225 MHz in all popular holder types as well as crystal oscillators in DIL8 and DIL14 packages.
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VLF Group
- Starlab Very low frequency group
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- U.S. VHF Channells
- US coast guard frequency list
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 7906 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Frequency Response Plotter
- Draw static response time of an audio system. Originally intended for loudspeakers tests, is also a great tool for looking at microphone equalisation.
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Spectrogram for iPhone
- Spectrogram for iPhone displays a live, scrolling display of sound frequency components derived from a 1024 FFT analysis.
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Low cost frequency counter
- Low cost multifunctional seven digit LCD frequency counter, for your HAM radio shack
[ Hits: 1955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Frequency Counter - Timer - Logic Tester
- Frequency counter project. It includes quite a number of useful testing features which were very useful when building other projects
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple frequency counter
- This is an incredibly simple and cheap frequency counter with binary readout, based on the ideas of Onno PA2OHH.
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Improved PL Tone encoder
- N1HFX project to improve PL tone encoder providing a more stable frequency
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp based on BSX-20 transistor with a frequency range 14-550 MHz
[ Hits: 2234 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- This page is meant to be a resource for hams interested in understanding and eliminating RFI problems.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms32 bit frequency add frequency air frequency cb frequency ch 19 frequency cw frequency frequency 3 way frequency uses frequency: 160.470 low frequency low-frequency rfi frequency sat frequency tv frequency uhf frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links