g pole634 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24334 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9298 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32627 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters band
- Six meters band dipole horizontal or vertical
[ Hits: 28537 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16400 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8286 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
[ Hits: 9242 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 4080 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29692 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 34178 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- ssd's Emergency J-pole pictures
- ssd's Emergency J-pole pictures
[ Hits: 2828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Scanner J-Pole
- J-Pole antenna information for scanner use.
[ Hits: 4548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 4123 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 8016 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building the J-Pole Antenna
- They're tricky, but they're worth it! By KA1FSB
[ Hits: 7532 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14477 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.29 ]
You can try similar termscb j-pole 220 mhz j pole c-pole 220 440 j pole j-pole c pole 2 m j-pole 300 ohm h pole hf j pole tri pole ant. j pole j pole j pole ant 40m j pole jim pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links