guide269 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : HexBeam
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6189 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Ferrite Rod Antenna
- Theory of the ferrite rod antenna
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 14014 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10898 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ
- This site features Samuel M. Goldwasser's latest and greatest "Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of..." series of comprehensive repair guides for consumer electronics equipment and other household devices.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- The Considerate Opertator's Frequency Guide
- An ARRL guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found.
[ Hits: 3838 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- West NewYork Scanner Guide
- The western new york amateur radio and scanner guide by the lancaster amateur radio club in PDF file
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- PacketRadio primer
- The Packet Radio beginners guide to packet radio operating by Buck Rogers K4ABT
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to Solar Activity
- Paul Harden NA5N has produced a superb guide to solar activity and HF propagation for the QRPer
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- DX-Stations Guide to RTTY Operations
- This guideline should help you in preparing your dxpedition and make the most out of RTTY.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Repeater operating procedure
- Guidelines on operating on ham radio repeaters frequencies
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GB4FUN Satellite set-up information
- Antenna installation and operating guide
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Working AO-51 Calls for Courtesy, Common Sense
- AO-51 Operating guidelines and introduction
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Your beginner's guide to shortwave radio, include an up to date blog and news about products and events.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9 ]
- News, frequency guides and programme information, on shortwave and other international media.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple adjustable passive attenuator
- This adjustable passive attenuator works as a "waveguide beyond cutoff." It can be constructed in about ten minutes from parts available locally.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Opto Electronics
- The branch of electronics dealing with devices that generate, transform, transmit, or sense optical, infrared, or ultraviolet radiation
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Soldering guide
- Guide to soldering an desoldering
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Scot's Guide to Electronics
- Index of main electronics topics
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
You can try similar termsbeginners guide connector guide guide to buying guide to d-star soldering guide study guide ham radio study guide jt65 operating guide morse code guide radio scanner guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links