ham radio linux30 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : VHF UHF
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- MBU cluster - Simple DX Cluster
- MBU Cluster is simple android application for ham radio operators to view live the spots on mobile device. All the spots are refreshing every 60 seconds.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Linux and Amateur Radio - Presentation
- A PDF presentation about Amateur Radio and Linux by By: Dave Mamanakis. A beginners guide to Linux for radio amateurs, this presentation cover basic concepts of the open source operative system, from the basic installation to the setup of ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple logger for Linux based ham radio station, can run on most popular linux distributions, offers dx cluster connection, display of QRZ data and pictures, search function, search duplicates, award module.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- KLog is a multiplatform, multilanguate free ham radio logger, that runs on Linux, Windows and macOSx.
KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, club log integration, WSJT-X and DX Marathon support.
[ Hits: 44 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- HamVoip - Asterisk Allstar on the Raspberry Pi
- Reference site of the HAMVOIP AllstarLink
AllstarLink provides hams with a means of connecting radios, repeaters or simplex links, over the internet. It is built upon the asterisk open source PBX and runs on Linux
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham radio linux linux and amateur radio - presentation cw linux linux linux cw linux log log linux dx cluster linux echolink linux ham software linux hf propagation linux linux ham software linux logging linux morse linux packet
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links