ham software173 links - and 12 categories
Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Kenwood TL-922
- TL-922 Linear Project
- Collection of Kenwood TL-922 linear amplifier modifications
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bonito RadioCom Onlineshop
- Whether Hamradio software, Transceiver or Receiver, WiFi sticks as well as practical accessories. Bonito have everything around the topic Hamradio.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Symbian OS APRS software
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Visual WAIS
- Visual Wais is a free HAM (Amateur Radio) software to manage WAIS (Worked All Italian Squares) award.
With few clicks, it allows the complete award management, from QSO insertion to endorsement requests.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QuickWAS, ham radio WAS tracking / reporting software by Bill Mullin, AA4M.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows. Currently supporting 200+ different contests and most popular digital modes
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- ROS ham radio modem
- ROS Multimode software for Ham Radio Operators
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terrestrial JT65A mode developed by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 6654 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Pyhamclock is a simple application that shows a useful display of both the UTC date and time and your local date and time.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ubuntu ham radio software
- Ubuntu software packages in "karmic", subsection hamradio
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Installig ham radio software under Linux
- Installing Ham Radio Software on an ArmHF Based Cubieboard
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- ACE-HF PRO
- System Simulation & Visualization Software for Hams and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- How to write a software SSTV modulator/demodulator
- Tutorial about writing a software SSTV modulator/demodulator using slant correction and several improvements. It requires programming language knowledge and programming skills.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HDSDR is a free SDR (Software Defined Radio) application for Windows. Common usage is Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis. HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene I2PHD
[ Hits: 3432 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to use HamAlyzer
- How to use software Spectrum Analyzers like HamAlyzer by W3OZ
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft-817 software ft8 software jt software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software vx-5 software aircraft software android software commander software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links