linux soft39 links - and 1 categories
Operating Modes : NBEMS
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Rotor Control Software for Windows and Linux is a companion project to the arduino rotor controller.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- FCC Call Lookup
- This software is an amateur radio utility for the lookup of an FCC issued Amateur Radio Call Sign. Run on Windows Linux and MacOSX
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1934 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 27481 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 10 QSO Logger
- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- JaRec - Java Radio Remote Control Software
- A Java multiplatform application to securely make your transceiver available for CAT and audio over the LAN or WAN. Run under Linux Windows and MacOSX. Remote control your radio with JaRec.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Fox Telemetry Decoder
- Fox Telemetry Decoder Software is a free telemetry software that run on Windows MacOSX and Linux. With Fox Telem will be able to track, store and analyze FOX series and Cubesat satellites
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Js8Call is communication software designed for keyboard-to-keyboard message passing. Based on the WSJT-X application and implementing the FT8 protocol techniques, it's a separate project run on Linux, Windows and MacOS
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termssoft sdr linux linux log dx cluster linux ham radio linux ham software linux hf propagation linux linux ham software linux packet linux software rtty linux rtty software - linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links