mra antenna86 links
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1877 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 160 M inverted L antenna
- KJ4EX 160 meter inverted L antenna.
[ Hits: 4151 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4860 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- 2 meter square dipole
- Homebrew a 2 meter square dipole antenna
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 50 MHz
- 5/8 vertical groundplane antenna for six meters band
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 80-40-20 Meter Dipole antenna
- Multiband dipoles capable of operating on 80 through 6 meters band with a tuner by KJ4EX
[ Hits: 2462 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building EH Antennas at Gemran radio club station house, by Matthias DH4FAW
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Horn Antenna for 23cm
- General circular-waveguide-horn antenna design
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Emergency j-pole antenna
- Emergency j-pole antenna using a standard 300 ohm twin lead TV cable by WD4JR
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Copper Pipe J-Pole Antenna
- A fixed j-pole antenna plan for 144 MHz and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 4X4 Slimtenna
- Development of the Slim Jim antenna for HF
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealthy HF multi-band Antenna
- This is a design for a stealthy HF multi-band vertical wire antenna using a tree as a supportby G7AQK
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas 101
- Dipoles, Doublets and Verticals by Rob May NV5E
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF/VHF Portable Mini Tuner
- A small portable antenna tuner for HF and VHF bands by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2244 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- TP2CE/B on 28.222.8 Mhz, 450 mW, Antenna GR R-7000 from France
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7AQK QRSS Beacon
- A QRSS beacon on 30 meter band project wind and solar powered based on a loop antenna.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m WebSDR from Poland
- WebSDR receiver in Wroclaw, Poland. Antenna is 160m inverted-L 12m height.
[ Hits: 5635 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 3.34 ]
- Mark III Antenna Launcher
- A simple and effective antenna launcher system by AA4LR
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links