Operating Modes : Amtor
- Operating AMTOR
- Putting one of those old modems back into use.AMTOR is an acronym for AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio and was mostly used on HF. The mode is based on the marine SITOR code that was introduced to amateur radio by Peter, G3PLX. The mode is an enhancement of RTTY with active error correction that copes reasonably well with interference and fading.
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PIT QSL Printer
- QSL Printer service in Romania
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An excellent tool to create, design printed circuit boards in a simple and easy to learn way. ZenitPCB is free for personal and amateur use, limited to 1000 pins, that is more than enought for any amateur radio electronic project
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- PCB gEDA
- PCB is an interactive printed circuit board editor for Unix, Linux, Windows, and Mac systems. This Software runs across multiple platforms such as Unix, Linux, Windows as well as Mac systems. This Tool is widely used for electronics as well as electrical circuit designing that comes with schematic capture. PCB offers high end features such as an autorouter and trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.
[ Hits: 76 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KM Rover is a rover logger software for BIG 4 VHF UHF contests and generic, Spring and Fall Sprints, GPS interface, beam heading CW PTT DVK functions. Works on Windows
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Designing your own QSL card is now easier than ever. This is a Program that helps you design and then Print your QSL cards filling them automatically with QSO data.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Yeggi 3D printable Models for Ham Radio
- Yeggi search engine results for amateur radio 3d printable models. If you are looking for 3d ham radio parts like loading coils, stands for radio, cases, antenna insulators and antenna supports here you will find many ready to use 3d models
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio 3D models
- 3D printer models for Ham Radio accessories and parts like Crank knobs, antenna insulators, powerpole clips, adapters, yagi antenna clips, antenna and radio mounts.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 3D Printed Accessories for the FT-817 and KX2
- DC plug adaptor using an XT60 connector. 18650 Lithium battery 3 cell carrier, Three band end fed half wave antenna, XT60 chassis mounted flange.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3D Printer Makes Ham Antenna Portable
- An end fed antenna winder design that also contains the necessary matching toroid. This would be just the thing to throw in your backpack for portable operation.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3D Printed Twin Paddle Cw Key
- A simple 3D Paddel CW Key made of plastic with a standard 3d printer
[ Hits: 51 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DL4YHF PIC-Keyer
- This page describes a printed circuit board that you may use to build a QRP keyer.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- EA2CW Nanokeyer
- HFN (Hands Free Nanokeyer) is a 3D Printer made morse keyer. In this project the athor shares the STL printer model files for the 3 versions build.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms3d print log print print print from adi print log adi adif print print log book print logbook qsl design and print qsl print manager
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links