quarter wave45 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160m Kite Vertical Antenna
- An essential kite antenna plan for the top band, Antenna has been tested at half wave and quarter wave.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2m Quad Turnstile Antenna
- The loops are made of 10 mm round aluminum tube. No bending pliers was used to gently bend 90 degrees to obtain a square with 53 cm inner sides.
Each loop has an impedance of approximately 100 Ohm. To connect both radiators in phase, a quarter wave long feeder of 100 Ohm is required.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 30 meters band
- Homebrew 30 meter full quarter wave vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Ugly MacGyver 6 meter J-pole Antenna
- Essentially, a J-pole is a 1/2 wave resonant antenna connected to a quarter wave matching stub. The feedline is connected at a point on the matching stub that is at the feedline's characteristic impedance. The result is 3/4 of a wavelength on one side and 1/4 wavelength on the other side.
[ Hits: 37 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for 50 MHz
- This J-Pole is mounted on a fishing rod. The radiator L1 is an isolated copper-wire with a length of 281,5 cm while the quarter-wave matching sector L2 is made with 450-Ohm-Wireman-cable
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsquarter wave 5/8 wave 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna full wave ground wave ham short wave medium wave wave tools 5/8 wave dipole antenna full wave quad medium wave antenna multi wave generator short wave listening short-wave.info
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links