radio amateur ring143 links
Antennas : Towers
- Antenna Mast Guying for Amateur Radio Antennas
- Article based on ROHN engineering specification that will guide on proper guying heights and guy lengths when guying ham radio antenna masts. It will help you determine ahead of time the proper length of guy wires and the distance from the base of the mast to the anchor points
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- World Wide Radio Operators Foundation
- Dedicated to improving the skills of amateur radio operators around the world, utilizing education, competition, advancement of technology and scientific research, promoting international friendship and goodwill, and preparing them to better serve society in times of communication need.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX HOLIDAY
- DX-HOLIDAY is a DX holiday and DXpedition holiday-style dedicated website which provides excellent information on a range of pertinent topics such as: organize a DX-holiday in remote area, organize DXpedition holiday-style with your family, booking and negotiating with hotels, obtaining a foreign amateur radio license, rent a radio shack and antennas during your holiday, travel documentation & money matters, health, emergency, and weather issues
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K8CY - The Ashtabula County Amateur Radio Club
- The Ashtabula County Amateur Radio Club is a group of amateur radio operators (Hams) in Ashtabula County, Ohio. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of amateur radio communications, from emergency communications, to social gatherings, to contesting. Our club is open to anyone wanting to learn and participate, regardless of licensing.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Great Ham Radio Desk Project
- A great amateur radio shack desk done with a second hand solid core door, measuring 32 inches wide by 80 inches long.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- Small company based in Santa Maria, California, designing and manufacturing electronic products for amateur radio, education, and commercial users. Product line includes APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, as well as the ADS-SR1 Simplex Repeater, the ADS-WS1 Weather Station, the SSTVCAM slow-scan TV camera, and GTRANS protocol translator for Garmin FMI.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HG7AN Antenna Analyzer
- Antenna Analyzer plus 500 is a multifunctional measuring instrument, very useful for amateur radio activity. Its size allows you to easily take it for relocation as well. Frequency range: 100KHz - 500MHz. Access directly via WiFi. Includes a dual-channel signal generator
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The HF Bands - For HF Newcomers
- The HF ham bands can be mysterious. Some work at night, some during the day. Some seem to be good for long distance contacts while some are better for nearby contacts. Even worse, they change tremendously from hour to hour and day to day. An overview on operating on HF amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Transatlantic Tests
- From 1921 to 1924, radio amateurs experimented with transmitting across the Atlantic. Everyday Engineering magazine organized the first sending test with English amateurs prepared to listen for signals from the US
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UltraPortable Amateur Digital Communications
- A group for sharing, learning or presenting practical ideas and field experience for Ultra portable ham radio digital comm
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Batteries For Portable Ham Radio Use
- An interesting article on choosing the right battery when operating in portable mode, considering charging time and modes, weight and size.
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ARDF Sprints and Fox-oring
- About Amateur Radio Direction Finding events, sprint and Fox-Oring spcialities. Sprints are intended to bring ARDF nearer to the public and to attract potential sponsors and new athletes to ARDF. Foxoring encourages ARDF enthusiasts to improve their orienteering skills.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ARDF Equipment Ideas
- RDF Equipment Ideas for VHF Foxhunting and Radio-Orienteering. This information is primarily for the Amateur Radio two-meter band
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood TS-890S Sherwood HF Test Results
- Receiver performance review of the Kenwood TS-890S HF,50MHz,70MHz amateur radio transceiver by Sherwood Engineering
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 FT4 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes. MSHV features several interesting features including the Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol, allowing multiple signal transmissions to be used during dx peditions.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Solar Powered Ham Radio
- A web site dedicated to the exploration of powering an amateur radio station with solar power
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
- This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Headsets Reviews and Observations
- A selection of speakers or headphones for use with amateur radio equipment. Includes an interesting paragraph comparing Dynamic and Electret Condenser Microphones, but also about audio Equalization.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple QRP Power Meter Project
- A really simple project to make a power meter measuring RF output powers from a few mW up to half a watt. A DIY amateur radio project for QRP enthusiasts
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWR and Amateur Radio Antenna Tuners
- Undestanding and measuring SWR, Standing Wave Ratio in antenna feed lines. This article also introduce basic concepts and usage guidelines of amateur radio antenna tuners
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
You can try similar termsradio amateur ring what is amateur radio amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london amateur radio manuals amateur radio maps amateur radio satellite amateur radio station log internet amateur radio key west amateur radio software for amateur radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links