resonant44 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain
- The Easy Way Antenna Systems
- This document is a must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
The author combine in this document four important ingredients to produce simple but effective antenna system, like antennas of non resonant length, line attenuation, the transmatch and the balun
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- mini Ring-Core-Calculator - Calculate windings on ferrite cores
- The program can be used to calculate inductors (coils) and their number of turns on ferrite cores, ferrite shells and air coils. These can be used for baluns, Ununs, bandpass filters, low pass filters, resonant circuits, and more. The technical specifications of the cores are already integrated in the program.
Application is free and runs on Windows 32 bit versions only. To make it run on Windows 10 64 bit need to be unzipped in a single folder.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop RF Safety
- Notes on the intensity of RF Field calculated on magnetic loop antennas. The magnetic field intensity of a mag loop is considerably higher than the E field probably due to the inductive portion of the resonant circuit creating the radiation (magnetic) in the near field
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Precision VXO
- The Precision VXO (PVXO) and its matching Crystal Test Fixture (CTF) were created to provide a low cost means of evaluating the characteristics of crystals and a means of measuring their series resonant frequency.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links