window line17 links
- Transmission line calculator
- A windows impedance calculator software by VK3UM
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- World Map
- Free windows world map application display current time, sunrise and sunset, greyline map, dx stations, requires windows 7 or higher.
The program includes three resized Natural Earth maps which have been resized to 4k or slightly less.
By Simon Brown G4ELI better known as the inventor of Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Put Your Scanner Online - how to
- This tutorial explain how to put your radio feed streaming on the internet using MS windows media encoder.
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Australia ABC
- Online in RealAudio and Windows Media formats, with multiple language shortwave schedules, and instructions for receiving Australian satellite radio and TV (AusTV).
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 36846 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- UI-View is an APRS client that runs on Windows. This application differs from most APRS software in that it isn't designed just to be used with TNCs in terminal mode. UI-View also supports TNCs in KISS mode, AGWPE host mode and BPQ host mode. The 32 bit version of UI-View also supports WA8DED/TF host mode, and the variant of it used in the SCS PTC-II and PTC-IIe.
[ Hits: 27768 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NL5 Circuit Simulator
- Analog circuit simulator for Windows (not a SPICE). A great tool for students, amateurs, as well as for experienced engineers. Free Demo.
[ Hits: 1590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AADE Filter Design
- Dowwnload this free windows programs to design Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters. Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
[ Hits: 22523 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9916 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Logbuchprogramm, DOS and Windows Logbook for radio amateurs written by DK8AT
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
[ Hits: 11949 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7730 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termswindow line dx window log window through window window 7 3 band window multi window software window 7 window antenna window phone free software for window radio control for window dx cluster window ham radio deluxe 450 ohm line 80m on line
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links