amateur radio call log10 links
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- ADIF Processor Map QSOs with Google Earth
- The ADIF Processor is an online application that visualizes amateur radio contacts from an ADIF log file using Google Earth. SOTA CSV log files can also be used. As well as allowing you to view and explore your contacts in Google Earth, you will be able to see a Markdown or text table of contacts, use the output ADIF file which contains QRZ.com data, accurate contact distances and fields populated from comments in the input file. Print QSL labels. One of the benefits of using the ADIF Processor before uploading/storing your ADIF file is detecting errors in callsigns and activity references (e.g. POTA or SOTA references).
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- This online database, called HAMLOG, can be used free of charge by any radio amateur worldwide.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 4867 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- FCC Callsign Database Script
- This is a Bourne Shell script that will automagically download the FCC Amateur Radio license database, parse it, and populate a MySQL database. The database can be searched using the command line and is very fast.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bearing Info
- Bearing Info uses an extract from the VKLogger.com web site Op-Info to make it easy to find a callsign and hence bearing and distance information. It is written specifically for VK operators for use in Field Days although it could be considered a general purpose amateur radio utility, mainly for Aussies by VK4ADC
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4305 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortwave and Amateur Radio Log (SWLog) is a modern suite of applications that provide logging and remote control for amateur radio and shortwave, utility, and broadcast listening. SWLog has been continuously improved and expanded since it was first released in 1988.
SWLog is a suite of products that provides logging, radio control, GPS synchronization, QSL management, reporting, and propagation prediction. Program schedules from HFCC, ILGRadio, AOKI, ADDX, SWSkeds, EiBi, and others are leveraged for broadcast reception. Call sign lookups and remote logbooks are integrated with ClubLog, eQSL, QRZ, Ham365, HamQTH, and LoTW.
SWLog provides Android and iOS applications for logging on the go as well as web servers for logging and remote control from anywhere. SWLog works on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsamateur radio call log ham radio call prefix li amateur radio map how to use amateur radio log por radio amateur radio amateur sdr what is amateur radio what is amateur radio 1 what is amateur radio ? what is amateur radio a amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio clip art amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links