high gain antenna39 links
Antennas : 15M
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12276 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14584 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8028 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- ZS2FM 50MHz High Gain Antenna
- An high gain long yagi antenna, seven elements, for six meters band
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 elements LFA antenna for 6 meters
- A high-gain 6 element LFA Yagi with a 7.3 metre boom for 50MHz
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- High gain vertical antenna for UHF
- How to build a high gain vertical antenna for the UHF amateur or CB Bands, by radio experimenters handbook
[ Hits: 3324 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 70cm Quadruple Quad
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation by Richard Price GW0VMW
[ Hits: 10594 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- High Gain Collinear AIS Antenna
- High Gain Collinear AIS (162MHz) Receiving Aerial by Neal Arundale - M1CHS
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Rhombic Antenna for 30m - 6m
- Rhombics are high gain directive wire antennas
[ Hits: 3126 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Brolly Dish for AO-40
- A umbrella dish. Portable high gain antenna for AO-40
[ Hits: 1744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2537 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6331 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60844 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8330 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termshigh speed high speed cw hy-gain gain control test gain 11m antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links