micro controller35 links
Operating Modes : Ham Radio Balloons
- NearSys (Near Space Systems) is a multifaceted organization, with interests in near space exploration, microcontrollers, robotics, space, and astronomy. Includes a section dedicsated to Amateur Radio High Altitude Ballooning
[ Hits: 54 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth's true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller
[ Hits: 2334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Arduino Projects
- Ham Radio applications with the Arduino micro-controller presentation
[ Hits: 4100 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 0-30V 10A adjustable power supply
- Building a microprocessor controller power supply, capable of delivering 0-30V output at 10 A.
[ Hits: 4563 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.68 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- A well documented project of an audio spectrum analyzer, capable to diplay the frequency spectrum content of an audio signal in real time using two Atmel Mega1284 microcontrollers.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Handheld 2.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- A spectrum analyzer based on ATMega8 microcontroller and a CYWM6935 within a Nokia mobile phone case.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsmicro controller cat controller cat-300 controller controller fox controller mac controller net controller pic controller pll controller rc controller rig controller tnc controller antenna controller arduino controller beacon controller
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links