software840 links - and 52 categories
DX Resources : Clusters
- How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Modem for Baycom compatible software
- Schematic for a 1200/300 baud modem for baycom compatible software
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2750 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.6 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2625 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 5908 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Freeware easy to use amateur radio logging software with basic features.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DF3CB BV QSL Management and printing
- DF3CB site, contesting, and software
BV is a professional freeware software for the QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing under Windows developed and distributed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB, since 1989.
It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well. Includes logging features
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict software.
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Wayana software has a commercial and freeware version of trackingsat, satellite tracking systems.
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, and Richard Allen, W5SXD, are pleased to be able to provide our users and the satellite community with new Y2K compatible versions of Silicon Solutions satellite tracking software. These programs are free to be downloaded and used by anyone
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- UJYSAT is a new software for satellite tracking written by IT9UJY, This software is totally free for Amteur Radio only.
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Circuit and software to build a beacon keyer, includes downloadable packages.
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4930 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software ptt software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links