software841 links - and 52 categories
CB Radio : Clubs : Alfa Tango
- Alfa Tango England
- Alfa Tango England Official Homepage - A vast amount of information about the English division of GRI Alfa Tango also including DX news, tools, software and events
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- DX Bulletin Reader - Software
- Freeware windows program that allow you to read, search and archive dx news bullettins by Alex, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Commercial ham radio license exam preparation software that contains the latest officially released questions.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 42127 | Votes: 421 | Rating: 5.24 ]
- ZScope oscilloscope software is free with the purchase of any ZTEC oscilloscope available in PCI, PXI, VXI, & LXI. Remote control ZTEC oscilloscopes.
[ Hits: 3685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1592 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 11299 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Oscilloscope Software by Tektronix
- Tektronix oscilloscope software helps automate and speed up the testing and evaluation of challenging system designs. Choose from over 30 software packages
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7791 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 13787 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.3 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3640 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- I have RFI, now what - Quantification
- This article will cover gathering some software tools used for RFI location and removal.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software ptt software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links