weather station19 links
- A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
- An introduction to antennad including a DIY assembly instruction for a A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- WA6MVG Amateur Radio Station
- Amateur radio,ham radio,shortwave listening,scanner links and current weather conditions,weather advisories,and weather forecast from a personal weather station located in Auburn, Washington
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- Small company based in Santa Maria, California, designing and manufacturing electronic products for amateur radio, education, and commercial users. Product line includes APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, as well as the ADS-SR1 Simplex Repeater, the ADS-WS1 Weather Station, the SSTVCAM slow-scan TV camera, and GTRANS protocol translator for Garmin FMI.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Weather stations at weathershack.com. your source for weather instruments, weather station, wireless weather stations and home weather stations
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- An APRS-compatible Ham Radio Weather Station
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- APRS using a weather station
- Interface APRS to a weather station
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Suntracker: Wayne State University
- Suntracker : high altitude, balloons, weather station, stratosphere, solar cells
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Real Time Satellite tracking
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 30147 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Home-brewing weather satellite receiving station
- This article describe how to construct your own NOAA weather satellite receiving station, including hardware, antenna ,setting up computer and installing the right software
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Weather Station
- A page describing all element of a weather statio for NOAA weather satellite image reception
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- WeatherExperts.Com, the premier online store for weather stations, instruments, anemometers, barometers, accesories, and satellite pictures. Excellent prices!
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- marine and weather station products
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17456 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23671 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Remote Coax Switch
- 6x2 coaxial remote antenna switch, completed unit showing weatherproof relay box and station control unit.
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Raspberry Pi Weather Station
- A complete DIY Raspberry Pi Weather Station including software, capable to read wind speed, wind direction, rain gauge and with a temperature and humidity sensor along to a camera.
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
You can try similar termsweather station aprs weather station weather fax weather resources weather satellite weather text current space weather number station remote station station log book
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links