weather station23 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages
- N3ORE Brian weather station
- N3ORE'S weather station index page. Site dedicated to local and national weather as well as amateur radio. The sale of weather equipment is also available.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA6MVG Amateur Radio Station
- Amateur radio,ham radio,shortwave listening,scanner links and current weather conditions,weather advisories,and weather forecast from a personal weather station located in Auburn, Washington
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- W9OL Webcams and Weather Station
- W9OL has a fine webcam and weather station on line form IL USA.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weather stations at weathershack.com. your source for weather instruments, weather station, wireless weather stations and home weather stations
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- An APRS-compatible Ham Radio Weather Station
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS using a weather station
- Interface APRS to a weather station
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS Weather Station
- This paper outlines the construction and operation of a remote weather station.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Suntracker: Wayne State University
- Suntracker : high altitude, balloons, weather station, stratosphere, solar cells
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Real Time Satellite tracking
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 30024 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- WeatherExperts.Com, the premier online store for weather stations, instruments, anemometers, barometers, accesories, and satellite pictures. Excellent prices!
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- marine and weather station products
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 16863 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23267 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30785 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Remote Coax Switch
- 6x2 coaxial remote antenna switch, completed unit showing weatherproof relay box and station control unit.
[ Hits: 2556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi Weather Station
- A complete DIY Raspberry Pi Weather Station including software, capable to read wind speed, wind direction, rain gauge and with a temperature and humidity sensor along to a camera.
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
You can try similar termsweather station weather station software rm station 550 wx station station station set up station a station-id my station station id station qrp station 19 station 12.160 9.55 mhz station where is that station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links