all band431 links - and 1 categories
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6516 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Balcony antenna extension
- Balcomy antenna modification to cover top bands, by Harry Lythall SM0VPO
[ Hits: 5726 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10805 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.18 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 42821 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- DX For Me - DX Cluster
- DXCluster which will allow mobile usage. Now able to manage filter per bands and mode, and to save configuration for specific DX or special event stations.
[ Hits: 2997 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- HB0 - DXpdition 2004
- HB0 on most HF bands from 12 Sept 2004 to 19 Sept. 2004. HB0/ON7TQ and HB0/ON6UQ Qsl via home call Buro or direct.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3905 Century Club Nets
- Worked all states and awards net that has been operting since 1977. Eleven nets on four bands, working SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK.
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- ARRL: US Band Plan
- Includes a downlodable colorfull or b/w US Band Plan in PDF Format
[ Hits: 21507 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- FRARS Amateur Radio Club
- FRARS is a local ham radio club based in Poole, Dorset and has members active on all bands from 73KHz to Light!
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
- N'BRED: The All Good Ol' Boy Band
[ Hits: 1432 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WL1030 Wideband Magnetic Loop
- Wideband receiving loop for VLF LF HF 10 kHz - 30 MHz
[ Hits: 5020 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5321 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- FM ATV repeater PI6ATS
- Amateur television Repeater PI6ATS in the middle of the Netherlands. Output in 23 cm band, inputs in 13 cm and 6 cm band. All home made.
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3595 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7525 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12656 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
[ Hits: 2255 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 6158 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 4106 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 11077 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
You can try similar termswide band or narrow band all band cross band repe 3 band hf air band hf all band ant 80 m band all band band 80m band tri band ka band band vfo c-band out of band 9 band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links