ground for antennas28 links
- Radial ground system for verticals
- Maximum-gain radial ground systems for vertical antennas by K3LC
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Ground Plane antenna for 20m
- A simple and cheap quarter wave antenna for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47678 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- VHF UHF Ground Plane Antennas
- Ground plane antennas for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4273 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3693 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Transformer for Ground-Independent Receiving Antennas
- Transformers theory and calculator of turns on binocular cores. Comparison with toroid cores.
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29756 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 21617 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2076 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- QEX Ground System Experiments
- N6LF series of experiments on ground systems for vertical antennas. That series of reports was converted, with some modifications, into a series fo seven articles in QEX magazine.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 23098 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Quarter wave vertical antenna
- About the basics of the quarter wave vertical and ground plane antennas that ares widely used for medium wave broadcasting, mobile radio communications applications and many more.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SE Engineering
- Manufactures FM antennas, mast ground kits, 75 ohm isolation transformer, for the broadcast industry.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsground plane antennas vhf uhf ground plane antennas ground plane antennas array ground plane array antennas air to ground dc ground fr ground ground rod no ground rf ground 10 m ground plane 20m ground plane 2m ground plane 5/8 ground plane 6m ground plane
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links