Search Results for "frequency"535 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop-Magnetic by Dj9RB
- Magnetic Loop - DJ9RB Frequency range 2 MHz - 10,2 MHz
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast
- The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Malaspina College amateur radio society
- VE7RME repeater is located in Nanaimo. It operates on a transmit frequency of 146.98 mhz and a receive frequency of 146.38 mhz
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JT65 HF JT65A HF Frequency Information
- JT65A frequencies. List of common HF frequencies where you can work JT65A.
[ Hits: 3106 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- News, frequency guides and programme information, on shortwave and other international media.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2998 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 9304 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 9706 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 16587 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Medium Frequency Amplifier Circuits Compared
- Mark Connelly, WA1ION article on Medium Frequency Amplifier Circuits in PDF format, include some RF amplifier schematics
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1714 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar termsair frequency frequency .37 mhz, ua frequency cw frequency ch 19 frequency sat tv frequency low-frequency frequency 453.850 low frequency uhf frequency tv frequency sat frequency vhf frequency 24 meg frequency air-frequency
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links