Search Results for "frequency"503 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 40M
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Yagi Antenna Elements Boom Correction
- Dragoslav Dobricic, YU1AW antennex article on influence of Boom on frequency performance and how compensate it
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency Podcast
- The Amateur Radio Podcast by KB5JBV
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TCI International
- US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for spectrum monitoring and antenna applications. Specializes in Spectrum Monitoring, Communications Intelligence , HF/MF Broadcasting & Communication antenna systems.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ASC Signal
- Global manufacturer of Satellite Earth Station, Air Traffic Control Radar Antenna and High Frequency Antenna products for broadcast, government and enterprise satellite communication applications.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Taiyo Yuden
- Ceramic capacitors, inductor ferrite products, high frequency dielectric components like chip antenna and filters.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Space frequency listing
- Downlink frequencies for all kind of satellites
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multi-frequency radio interferometers
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How Satellite Doppler Tracking Works
- The Doppler Effect allows the distance between a satellite transmitting from space and a radio receiver on the ground to be measured by observing how the frequency received from the satellite transmitter changes as the satellite approaches, passes overhead, and moves away.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Orion II Frequency response
- Frequency response graph for the Te-Tec Orion II
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Global Frequency Database
- Frequencies from all over the world. 25000+ total records, 4600+ records feature exact GPS locations.
[ Hits: 4567 | Votes: 171 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- National Scanner Frequency Guide
- List of scanner frequencies used in the US for emergency or inter-agency communications, allocated nationally.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ansoft Designer
- Sesign-management environment and circuit simulator for radio frequency (RF) and microwave hardware development
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Free windows, universal program for RIG control,
can read and set mode and frequency on your transceiver. The program can control ICOM, Yaesu and Kenwood transceivers, by DXSoft
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VersaBeacon Project
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3LPL Receiving Bandpass Filters
- Project of receive only filters optimized for minimal loss and very high rejection of frequencies below 75% of the filter center frequency by K1TTT
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Counter project
- Circuit and construction instruction designed by Mani VU2ITI
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Connect a frequency counter to MFJ 9406
- Modification to connect a frequency counter to a MFJ-9406 50 MHz transceiver by ON6MU
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency calibration procedure
- Method of master oscillator calibration on most solid state rigs that are out there today by KK5DR
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Precision Frequency Marker
- Homebew a frequency marker by 7N3WVM
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfrequency air frequency ch 19 frequency frequency 453.850 add frequency vhf frequency cw frequency v 200 frequency 32 bit frequency low frequency going low in frequency uhf frequency sat frequency frequency: 160.470 frequency 3 way
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links