c pole664 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 11082 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 12060 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 92556 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 14932 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4992 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 53657 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13927 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2690 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- The Stacked J-Pole
- A stacked Jpole antenna plan by Gary - KGØZP
[ Hits: 5067 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- Mirrored J-Pole
- The mirror-image J-Pole is very easy to construct and requires only two T-Fittings plus a length of copper pipe.
[ Hits: 4056 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4951 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 40523 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5212 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- BlueSky Mast
- Antenna masts, mounts, tripods and poles. Elevating solutions. Portable Antenna Masts
[ Hits: 12613 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Antenna Mast
- Elevating products, tripods, masts and poles
[ Hits: 30562 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Mast Company
- Telescopic fiberglass poles, tubes, special products for Amateur Radio stations suitable for ARES / RACES and other public service applications
[ Hits: 17221 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- WB0W ham radio shop
- Amateur radio products including Tarheel Antennas and ginpoles
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.57 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole os j pole 220 j pole antenna copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole calculator stacked j pole super j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links