digital395 links - and 20 categories
DX Resources : Sked
- K3UK sked pages
- Digitalradio, SKCC, FISTS, LoTW, WARC Century Club, AVRA sked pages
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Indiana Area Live Scanner
- Scanner Covers Analog & Digital Law Enforcement/Fire/EMS/EMA/Schools/Utilities/Municipal/Highway Maintenance & Forestry Communications In Perry & Spencer Counties In Indiana & Hancock County In Kentucky
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Florida Police Radio Scanner
- Listen to live Digital Police Radio's from Martin and St Lucie County
[ Hits: 2438 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- With the new name TRANSRADIO, the former TELEFUNKEN SenderSysteme AG enters into the new digital age of Broadcasting – DRM.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Vector Wattmeters, Dummy loads, software defined panadapter systems, SteppIR Tuning Relay, Digital SWR meters, LP-Pan Pan Adapter IQ Decoder for SDR based panadapter system
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Develops and manufactures radios and telecommunication devices for special applications. SDR Receivers, Digital HF transmitters, Digital SSB Exciter.
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- What's PSK-31
- Presentation about PSK-31 digital mode by Dave, K6AIX
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The PropNET Project
- PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, "more-way") RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet data-collection hub for presentation through this web site.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MiniDSP is a platform for digital audio signal processing applications. Manufacture low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 20539 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 7017 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Power Meter
- RF Power Meter using for reading a standard Digital Voltmeter by Iulian Rosu, YO3DAC / VA3IUL
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OZ2CPU digital wattmeter
- Plans and hex code for an RF wattmeter based on an Analog Devices AD8307 log amplifier.
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.4 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Digital oscilloscopes comparison
- Comparison of all the oscilloscopes available for hobbyists, digital oscilloscopes that you can get for under $500, or oscilloscopes that you can build yourself.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsdigital digital atv digital id digital tv log digital analog to digital digital master digital master 780 digital satellite digital scanner digital setup digital software digital sounds digital sstv digital voice
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links