digital393 links - and 20 categories
Operating Aids : Beginner's Guides
- Ham Radio Guide to DMR
- Amateur Radio Guide to Digital Mobile Radio by W2XAB
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Guide to register for a DMR ID
- How to register for a DMR ID on DMR-MARC and Brandmeister, How to register for your first DMR ID, Accessing your first DMR repeater
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DMR Italia
- A web site dedicated to the promotion of Digital Mobile Radio in Italy
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Home of the DMR Marc, a digital mobile radio network
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA3XPR DMR Repeater Blog
- The website for VA3XPR is intended to provide users with information about the VA3XPR repeater, plus news and information related to ham radio digital voice communications.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free DV - digital voice codec
- Operating Free DV, the open source digital voice codec for HF, allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About NBEMS
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging Software (NBEMS) is an Open Source software suite that allows amateur radio operators to reliably send and receive data using nearly any computer (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and any analog radio without requiring a dedicated digital infrastructure or specialized modem hardware
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65A - weak-signal digital mode
- A very exaustive and complete article on JT65A and JT65-HF operating mode, including software download links, installation notes, how to make JT65A QSO and videos to correctly work with weak signals by NW7US
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A forum dedicated to WSPR. The Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network is a group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation condition
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ICOM ID-880H QST Review
- QST product review of the ICOM ID-880H VHF UHF Digital Mobile Transceiver
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Receiver for Chrome
- Receive and listen to FM and AM radio broadcasts on your browser or ChromeBook using an RTL2832U-based USB digital TV tuner.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Spark is a realtime modulator software for Digital Radio Mondiale DRM, DRM+ and analog FM/AM radio standards. The software supports all code rates, bandwidths and robustness modes (A, B, C, D, E) published in the DRM standard as well as all mapping schemes, such as Standard Mapping
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- An extension of the excellent decoding software JT65 HF by Joe W6CQZ for amateur radio digital mode JT65
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 2068 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Dream DRM Receiver
- Open-Source Software Implementation of a DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) Receiver. Dream runs on virtually any pc and requires a receiver front-end to work as a real radio.
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Receivers Discriminator Output Tap
- How to modify your scanner or receiver with a discriminator output. If you want to decode and monitor digital (FSK and PSK) systems seriously, a discriminator tap is an absolute prerequisite.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MMDVM Digital Repeater DIY
- Article on how to make a Mode Digital Voice Modem Digital Repeater using a Rasperry Pi 3 and a MMDVM board
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Sweep Generator
- Notes about generating RF sweep signals on the Arduino for filter testing, a digital version of the old Wobbulator concept
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Hartley Sweeper
- This sweeper built for a narrow bandwidth filter adjustment, use a simple 555 version sawtooth wave generator.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdigital digital atv digital id log digital analog to digital digital master digital master 780 digital satellite digital scanner digital setup digital software digital sounds digital sstv digital voice ft-8 digital mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links