digital391 links - and 20 categories
DX Resources : Sked
- N8FQ sked page
- A multi sked portal offering sked spots grouped by
CFO CW Practice CW Academy Development Digital FISTS Down Under FISTS Scouting LoTW/eQSL MARS NAQCC NRR Other Images POTA Ragchew Satellite SKCC TBDXC VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KD8CEC Amateur Radio Blog
- A personal blog about amateur radio activities, including homebrew, bitx, ubitx, mcHF, JT65, FT8 and more digital communications.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- F8KFP Radio Club Urtois
- Le radio club de la Cote Basque, amateur radio pages about HF / VHF / UHF / digital modes, Projets with arduino and raspberry , training classes.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ucchino Produzioni Elettroniche
- Ucchino is an Italian manufacturer of electronic cirucits inclunding Digiham amateur radio USB interface for digital modes, morse code oscillator, filters and RF protectors
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CRkits - manufacturer of ham radio QRP Kits
- Since 2011, crkits offer radio kits that you cannot find on eBay or AliExpress. Includes HT-1A 20/40m Dual Band CW Transceiver Kit, D4D DSB Transceiver Kit for Digital Mode, R3500D ARDF Receiver, CW Transceiver Kit
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Guide to D-star, DMR, Fusion
- An introduction to digital modes DMR Fusion and D-Star.
This excellent article will guide you to learn differences between these digital modes by evaluating costs, ease of use and programaming, extendability and more characteristics.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Amateur Radio Digital Voice Systems
- A Comparison of most popular Amateur Radio Digital Voice Systems DMR D-Star System Fusion presented by W9HPX Roland at the Charlotte Digital Radio Group in a comprehensive article about Digital Voice
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation
- A Quick start guide to NPR New Packet Radio on 70 cm band by the NPR author Guillaume F4HDK. This presentation introducte basic concepts of this niew digital protocol, and guide the user to the first modem configuration both of client and master modems. Includes a final recap of commands.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Wellington Scanner Frequencies - New Zealand
- Wellington Scanner Frequencies (NZ) Webpage with scanner frequencies for Wellington and the surrounding regions. Police frequencies are now digital in Wellington. Happy Scanning - WSF
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Peanut - Ham Radio Digital Voice Client
- Peanut is a free Digital radio client Android App. The App requires a manual registration with the author and allow to chat in proprietary rooms or to connect room linked to DSTAR amateur radio repeaters worldwide. A central Peanut dashboard with current system activity is also available.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FreeDV plus Video
- FreeDV plus Video adds simultaneous digital voice (FreeDV) to ZL2AFP's OFDM TV (see OFDM TV page listed under Software/SSTV and FreeDV page listed under Software/Digital Voice). An older version of OFDM TV is used, modified for compatibility with FreeDV. The video is 1 frame/sec, 36-lines, with full color. Total bandwidth is 3.5 kHz.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRadioLink is a Linux analog/digital SDR transceiver application with Codec2 digital voice mode support.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
- xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
[ Hits: 35 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- dmrconfig - DMR Radio Programming Utility
- DMRconfig is a free utility for programming digital radios via USB programming cable. DMRConfig support several DMR transceivers by TYT, Baofeng, Anytone, BTECH, Zastone, Radtel.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A cool KW linear amplifier for 50 MHz
- Larcan LoLo 1KW 6m Amplifier, is a cool power amplifier for 50 MHz thanks to the digital television revolution.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact GO-BOX with a Raspberry Pi4, Elecraft KX2 and Kenwood TH-D74
- A very compact and multifunctional digital amateur radio station for the radio operation at home, on the way or in the emergency radio implemented with a Raspberry Pi 4, an Elecraft KX2, a Kenwood TH-D74 and a USB GPS.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to make a MMDVM Digital Repeater
- The MMDVM is a device that interfaces PC to radios, can be used with a raspberry pi, turning a normal analog radios into a digital node connected to the internet or very simply as a digital repeater.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital SWR Meter with Arduino
- Inline RF Power & VSWR Meter. A DIY meter 0 to 30 Watt with Average and Peak. Circuit Description, Arduino Nano software code and part list to DIY your own Digital SWR Meter
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- RTTY/AFSK Interface for Android Phone or Tablet
- Interface board was for connecting Yaesu FT-817ND transceiver to Android phone or tablet. The board was developed for experimenting with RTTY, SSTV and other digital modes using DroidRTTY, DroidSSTV and other software on an Android phone.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsdigital digital atv digital id log digital analog to digital digital master 780 digital satellite digital setup digital software digital sounds digital sstv digital voice ft8 digital mode packet and digital analog voice to digital
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links