gin pole28 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Vertical Dipole Antenna for 14 MHz by G3PND
- An home made vertical dipole antenna made with simple material. The antenna has a total length of aproximately 16 feet. In this article appeared on June QST 2019, the author explain how he reached the optimal confirugation changing and adjusting the lower part of the antenna, trimming and spacing correctly the copper wire. PDF File to downloas
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- The Fan Dipole A valuable multi-band HF antenna
- The fan dipole antenna as an alternative to the paralled dipole antenna, to achieve a larger bandwidth and a better tuning by decreasing elenment influences.A project based on the W6HDG original concept.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 3 band J-Pole Antenna
- Pictures of a 2 meter, 220, 440 copper J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 2089 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- The Copper Cactus J-Pole
- Original article published on February 1992 on 73 Amateur Radio Today about the 2m and 70 cm copper cactus J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole
- Theory and origins of W4RNL Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole AHVD for portable operations.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links