remote control80 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Receiving
- 9 Circle RX antenna
- The receiving antenna setup for the top band, made with a 9 elements vertical antenna array, remote controller and remote relais.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K8UR Phased Array Switchbox
- A Phased Array Switchbox by ComTek founder K8UR, switch your 4-Square in 8 directions and control it remotely over the internet
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Pignology, LLC
- Pignology is mainly an app developer focused on ham radio related topics. Offers radio remote control devices, and develop apps for them along to logbook apps and other ham radio related utilities.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Control your Ham Shack Remotely with RS-BA1 IP Software
- ICOM blog article on how to remotely control your ICOM transceiver using the Icom RS-BA1 Internet Protocol (IP) Remote Control Software supporting most of recent ICOM HF transceiver products
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote Network Transceiver Operation
- This is a page to detail how I remotely operate my Elecraft K2 HF transceiver via my home network. The method used should apply to pretty much any amateur transceiver that can be controlled by serial port.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK5SW, Remotely Controlled Amateur Radio - YouTube
- The Internet has changed our lives. Nowadays it is possible to remotely control your Ham Radio station via the Internet.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remotely Controlled Camera by VK5SW
- Remote viewing can be useful for Hams, in example remotely viewing antennas during a storm.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Alpha 87A Remote Control
- The Alpha 87A can be controlled over the internet using a TCP connection with version 2 of this software. You need one instance of the application on your remote station and one as client on a local or your home computer.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free full featured remote control your Yaesu FT-2000, FT-950 and FT DX 5000 for windows by DF3CB
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Pocket RxTx
- This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio Web SDR or any CAT enabled transceiver
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 1878 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W4MQ Remote Base Software
- Free software to operate your own Internet remote base ham radio station. Client module allow remote control to your ham radio station and to other radios available on the net, Host module instead allow to publish your radio in the internet.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- ICOM RS-BA1
- Icom Remote Control Software for windows remotely control Icom transceivers through an IP Network
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- JaRec - Java Radio Remote Control Software
- A Java multiplatform application to securely make your transceiver available for CAT and audio over the LAN or WAN. Run under Linux Windows and MacOSX. Remote control your radio with JaRec.
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Wi-Fi Rotor Controller
- A remote rotor controller, you can use to connect your laptop tablet or smartphone directly to the rotor using it as a Acces point or alternatively it can be connected to existing Wi-Fi network
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 4x1 WiFi Wireless Antenna Switch for Amateur Radio
- A wifi remote antenna switch that can be controlled from a smartphone app
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Arduino Rotor Remoter
- The Arduino series of boards is currently the ideal choice for a satellite rotor controller. This controller uses an extended Yaesu GS-232 command set to control a Yaesu G-5500 Az-El rotor and four SPDT relays by W9KE
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RemoteQTH with Raspberry
- Software running on the Raspberry PI, Control up to 8 arduino rotators modules, Azimuth maps, Cluster support, Band decoder, contest Web Log, Webcam with RaspiCam support
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UHF Radio Chat with your Raspberry Pi
- Send and receive wireless messages adding a small 433MHz radio to your Raspberry Pi, without the need of a WiFi connection and operate remote-control main sockets
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsremote control remote control unit remote radio control remote radio remote station remote tune remote antenna tuner remote radio operation cat control cat control for mac control 847 control box mac rig control net control usb cat control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links