rf design145 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Designing Log Periodic Antennas
- By Dr. Glen Dash, Ampyx LLC
[ Hits: 4959 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 4048 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Electro-Magwave Incorporated
- Designs, engineers and markets a unique line of mobile and fixed station RF communications antennas with a key focus on maximizing antenna value.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FMI provides superior solutions in the design and manufacture of frequency control devices including Voltage Controlled Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (VCTCXO), voltage controlled crystal oscillator (VCXO), Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXO), crystal clock oscillators, high temperature oscillators, surface mount and crystal oscillator products, phase locked sources and more.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transceiver to pc interface for echolink
- with a hardware DTMF detector and galvanic isolation
designed for SVXlink based Echolink gateway
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- The most flexible and powerful Microwave and RF Filter and Multiplexer Design Software. Download Filpro-student.zip
[ Hits: 6049 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- WaveCon ProCap
- Microwave/ RF Circuit Design and Analysis Software
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Microwave RF Amplifier Design Tutorial
- This tutorial will set out the design stages required to design a theoretical microwave amplifier
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Desgin Power amplifiers with Genesys
- Article on how use Genesys sowftware to design RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Design RF Filter
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew RF Test Equipment
- Several projects which will allow you to build your own RF design test equipment.
[ Hits: 3561 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar termsdesign 4g design vhf uhf rf design 40m design antenna cantenna design circuit design custom design discone design filter design hf amplifier design lte antenna design mast design networks design qsl design and print shack design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links