rf design141 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Horn
- Horn Antenna dimensions
- Antenna design for Horn Antennas
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- A Multi-band HF loop antenna
- The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 9013 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- WiFi Helical Antenna Design
- DIY a Wi-FI Helical Antenna for better performances, a project by PA0HOO i Dutch end English
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Valon Technology
- Valon Technology designs and manufacturers low cost, reliable radio frequency products such as RF Synthesizer modules, RF Frequency Dividers and Phase Gain Detectors. Main markets are military/defense, test engineering, radio astronomy, research centers and universities
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tektronix - Spectrum Analyzers
- Delivering confidence to confront the most challenging microwave and RF designs. Spectrum Analyzers by Tektronix
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This spreadsheet is designed to perform a statistical analysis of the results of a competition among amateur dumps in the standard format Cabrillo.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 7576 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An open design exercise in interface archaeology, that decodes the input from a classic Morse key to send twitter messages
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TNC-Pi is a special version of TNC-X designed to interface directly with the Raspberry Pi computer. It can connect to the Pi either via the Pi serial port, or via the I2C protocol.
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Software Defined Radio, SDR, Tutorial
- A nice tutorial and the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field Strenght meter
- RF Wide Band field strenght meter design by WA6ESC
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- RF Probe Design
- Build you own RF probe, measure the level of RF voltage present at a particular point.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar termsdesign 4g design vhf uhf rf design circuit design discone design filter design lte antenna design mast design networks design qsl design and print tower design vhf yagi design nvis antenna design radial system design vhf/uhf yagi antenna design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links