rf design167 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- The Vertical Buddi Beam for 20m
- The Vertical Buddi Beam on 20m using no Coils. n this article I am going to describe a totally new way to construct and use a very old design the two element Yagi antenna. Unlike the traditional Yagi this design does not require a Tower or a boom, it is 100 percent portable and most important high- performance and easy to assemble using standard Buddipole components.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Small HF RX Loop
- This is very common W7IUV Flag Antenna design is based on the PY3AGD antenna because it uses the antenna mounted horizontally and nd it is perfect for my small city lot installation.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Understanding Antenna Gain in a Few Minutes
- A collection of videos on antenna gain and explanations of how some antenna designs may perform better than others based on how their radiation pattern is drawn.
Understanding how one antenna can gain more in reception and transmission than another can be complicated, but with these videos the author has without any doubt made it easier.
[ Hits: 53 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free windows application for RF Microwave and Wireless applications. AppCAD is useful for the design and analysis of many circuits, signals, and systems using products from discrete transistors and diodes to Silicon and GaAs integrated circuits. AppCad is a unique suite of RF design tools and computerized Application Notes to make your wireless design job faster and easier
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- WinRFCalc Free Windows RF Calculator
- A multi tool Windows program that has been designed to offer the EMC RF and Radio Engineer a large variety of tools for Attenuation calculation, VSWR analysis, FIR Filter calculations, EMC system configuration, Radar testing , RF Filter calculation and much more without the need of a live internet connection.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR++ is a cross-platform and open source SDR software with the aim of being bloat free and simple to use.
Multi VFO, Wide hardware support (both through SoapySDR and dedicated modules), SIMD accelerated DSP
Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OSX and BSD), Full waterfall update when possible. Makes browsing signals easier and more pleasant, Modular design (easily write your own plugins)
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms3d design design 4g design vhf uhf rf design uhf design 40m design antenna amplifier design balun design cantenna design circuit design coil design custom design design frequency design rf filter discone design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links