rig control36 links
Internet and Radio : Online Receivers
- W4GPL - TenTec Omni-VII Stream
- Omni VII Receiver in Orlando, FL - Web Controlled
[ Hits: 2814 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3640 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Radio Remote Control is a complete remote control system for Amateur radio.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, in this PDF file explain how to remote your rig via the internet by using HRD Ham Radio Deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quick Guide to Operating the Yaesu 857D
- This Quick Guide to Operating the Yaesu 857-D, through a series of five graduated exercises,
introduces operating the radio, its controls, and builds up confidence with the rig.
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to fldigi.
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 3181 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2350 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Free windows, universal program for RIG control,
can read and set mode and frequency on your transceiver. The program can control ICOM, Yaesu and Kenwood transceivers, by DXSoft
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4PY Software
- N4PY Software is your source for high quality, effective rig control software for your transceiver. N4PY offers rig control software for a wide variety of receivers from the Elecraft K3 to the Ten Tec RX 320 receiver and it is major equipment integrator supporting panadapters, winkeyer, Tmate2 or FlexControl
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ILG Rig Control
- International listening guide (ILG) ILG Short Wave Radio Control Program
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnet control control rig cat control cat control 817 control control box ft 920 cat control control cat ft 847 895 control rig control voz control ft-847 control ts 50 control ft 857 cat control ic 718 cat control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links