Search Results for "frequency"492 links - and 9 categories
DX Resources : Beacons : Beacon Lists
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon List
- This table gives the minute and second of the start of the first transmission within the hour for each beacon on each frequency.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Italian VHF & up BandPlan
- Italian vhf and up frequency allocations mantained by I5JRR
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Tools, Links, programs, Frequency Search. site for every Ham in Canada, and arounf the world
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Frequency counters, bug finder, RF testers, distributed by WiMo Antennen
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 2966 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- OAK Hills Research
- CW transceiver kits, QRP, frequency counters, QRP wattmeters, Dummy loads and QRP Parts
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- TV transmitters in Europe
- Frequency list of TV transmitter video carriers within the range of 48-85 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Repeaters in Ecuador
- Frequency, location and coverage of repeaters in Ecuador.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FrequencyDB.com - Irish frequencies db
- Ireland's radio scanner frequency database, includes forum and a searchable database of frequencies, useful for scanner enthusiasts living in Ireland.
[ Hits: 6805 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Prime Time Shortwave
- The latest shortwave broadcast schedules with listings by time, country and frequency plus a DX program guide.
[ Hits: 9287 | Votes: 1057 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- Hungarian Listener Homepage
- FM & SWL, broadcasting, media, FMDX,frequency lists, ham adio
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5428 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- HAM Software de ON1DHT
- Great shareware software collection for ham radio, includes prefix finders, locators,frequency generators and links to other ham radio software.
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 69665 | Votes: 1040 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Nova For Windows
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift.
[ Hits: 24947 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 3761 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Radio-Frequency Ground
- You were told that your audio was no good, that you had "RF in your audio ? This is also known as RF feedback
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20318 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]