j pole285 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 6M
- Six meter dipole project
- Design and build an 6 m dipole antenna from aluminum, tubing, that resembles the active element of a yagi beam antenna.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Ugly MacGyver 6 meter J-pole Antenna
- Essentially, a J-pole is a 1/2 wave resonant antenna connected to a quarter wave matching stub. The feedline is connected at a point on the matching stub that is at the feedline's characteristic impedance. The result is 3/4 of a wavelength on one side and 1/4 wavelength on the other side.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Simple 50MHz J-Pole Antenna EA7AHG
- Based on the popular DK7ZB simple 50 MHz Jpole antenna, this customized jpole project has been analized with MMANA-GAL and reproduced for six meters, two meters and 70 cm bands.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- J-POLE for 50MHz by IZ0UPS
- The J Pole antenna is a good omnidirectional antenna that can be used for portable or fixed station usage. It does not need a ground, and neither complex feed systems. It can be homemade with simple material and in several ways.Article in Italian
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for 50 MHz
- This J-Pole is mounted on a fishing rod. The radiator L1 is an isolated copper-wire with a length of 281,5 cm while the quarter-wave matching sector L2 is made with 450-Ohm-Wireman-cable
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Buddipole as a J-Pole for 50 MHz
- How to setup and configure the buddipole antenna in the J-Pole mode for the six meter band
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Home Built six meter J-Pole Antenna
- This article provides details on building a 6 Meter J-Pole antenna using PVC pipe for an enclosure. This antenna uses flat 450 ohm Window Line for the tuning stub.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 6 Meter Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna
- 6 Meter J-Pole from 450 Ohm Ladder Line a quickie project
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6 Meter Homemade J-Pole Antenna
- A homemade j-pole antenna for six meters band, designed to work on local repeaters, and working on the 52-53 MHz. Includes a list of needed materials and detailed description on assembling the copper tubes used to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Building the 6 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A moxon antenna for the 50 MHz build with 19 feet of 14 AWG copper wire, and based on a set of PVC pipes.
This is an easy to build project that will give you an efficient directional antenna on 6 meters band with low SWR on more than 1 MHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Short Monoband Dipole Antennas - KGD Antennas
- The KGD antenna is an option for those with space restrictions. The idea behing this project is to provide a short dipole antenna for HF Bands and to allow operations on HF bands when its not possible to setup large antennas, using these short base loaded dipoles.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Folded Dipole Antennas
- The folded dipole antenna or folded dipole aerial is widely used, not only on its own, but also as the driven element in other antennas like the Yagi antenna and various other types of antenna. Folded Dipole Myths, Bandwidth and details on folded dipoles
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- J-pole antenna Calculator
- Online calculator for J-Pole antennas. The J-pole antenna consists of a short and a long vertical pole with a feed point near the bottom. The antenna looks like the letter J, hence the name J-pole antenna.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband J-Pole Antenna by IZ0UPS
- A multiband J-Pole antenna project that cover 144,220 and 430 MHz. The articles includes several pictures of this multi-band antenna, including handmade schematics and diagrams, project is mainly in Italian
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Exploring The J-Pole Antenna
- The J-Pole antenna is a common omnidirectional antenna used in amateur radio, particularly on the VHF and UHF bands. This article is an attempt to explore how the J-pole antenna transforms feed-line impedance to free-space impedance, all the while providing gain found only in the more expensive commercial products.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build a Weatherproof PVC JPole Antenna
- After you have build this antenna, you may not need anything else. This article shows how to build a VHF j-pole antenna and how to protect it by inserting it into a PVC tube, the correct way.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Construction of a J-Pole antenna for 2 meter
- If you like building good antennas, this one is for you. The J-pole is a slim, omnidirectional, half-wave antenna fed at the end through a quarter-wave shorted transmission line. Its predecessor is the famous Zepp antenna developed for the Zeppelin airship.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- This antenna is a classical antenna working on 7,10,14,18,50 MHz is implemented with three traps for 30, 17 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Flagpole Antenna
- Living in a no antenna deed restricted community sounds bad for a HAM, but it means you just need to be more creative. I have found this will not stop your DXCC activities and many of my local HAM club members will agree
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 220 j pole antenna anderson pole copper j pole j pole calculator j-pole antenna for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links