time signals21 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Listing of Q Signals
- Miscellaneous abbreviations and signals to be used in radiotelegraphy communications except in the maritime mobile service
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6254 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 5032 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6879 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9007 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5524 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- PropNetPSK is a PSK (Phase Shift Keying) program capable of receiving multiple signals (2 - 16) at one time for the exclusive use to decode a properly formatted PropNetPSK beacon signal. If you are looking for a Keyboard to Keyboard type of program, this will not fit your bill.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3204 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11019 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Radio Clock
- Radio Clock listens to radio time signals from your radio and corrects the time on your PC clock
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18706 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- low-noise amplifier for HF reception, amplifies signals 80 to 100 times between 0.15 MHz and 30 MHz.
It will let you hear more signals with your RTL-SDR plus Ham-It-Up setup
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Multiple viewer for your oscilloscope
- You can measure 4 signals at one time by this machine. A project for single view oscilloscopes
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstime signals decoding time signals time signals dcf77 utc time using central standard time zone q signals ssb signals ems signals i and q signals cw signals signals i-and-q-signals digital signals signals analyzer police signals whisper signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links