- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 31614 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 3 Element Antenna for 28 Mhz
- The DF9CY three-element antenna for 28 MHz by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 25253 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 82951 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 61493 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 26546 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 60104 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 46609 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 25570 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 20636 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 19683 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- 2 meter Quagi 97
- Dimensions and plan to build a W5UN EME quagi antenna
[ Hits: 31822 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 2 meter slim jim copper tubing antenna
- 2 meters copper tube antenna, tested with an Icom IC-V8000
[ Hits: 18500 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable antenna for 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 57502 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38421 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- 2 x 5 delta loop
- VHF horizontal stack 2 x 5 elements delta loop
[ Hits: 22478 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 31973 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 15379 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 15778 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 23379 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15799 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 63420 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 48649 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 43191 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41930 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 92431 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61351 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 4 elements 50MHz Quagi
- Total Boom Lenght is 3 m.
[ Hits: 19416 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- 10 meter homebrew vertical antenna
- Homebrew a 5/8 wave ground plane antenna for 10 meter band. Interesting article with lots of pictures and homebrew details.
[ Hits: 16587 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 27341 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36233 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 26666 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- 160 metre L antenna
- by Greg Weinfurtner AEE BSS
[ Hits: 19575 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 25825 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Activation logs, IOTA, projects and more.
[ Hits: 16043 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- 27 Mhz CB radio information
- Here you can get the information when you are a starter or if you just do not know to much of Cb radio
[ Hits: 15222 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- 10 meter beacons
- Ten meters propagations beacons compiled by Bill Hays WJ5O
[ Hits: 17083 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 1000+ Antique Radio Pictures
- 1000+ Antique radio pictures in alphabetical order.
[ Hits: 18376 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- 2 Meters Bicycle Antenna
- 2 Meter Antenna for Bicycle Mobile Operation
[ Hits: 38711 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 39491 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 21383 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- 1.5 to 30 Mhz RF Amplifier
- This high range amplifier is very small [SB200 size] Vacuum variable input and output caps as well input and output switching.
[ Hits: 51786 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 3.69 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23267 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- 11 Most Popular MIC Wiring Diagrams
- 11 most popular MIC wiring diagrams including AZDEN Alinco Icom Kenwood Yaesu Astatic Cobra Sadelta Turner microphens diagrams and pin-end views
[ Hits: 101770 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- 12 Volt 30 Amp Power Supply
- Project for a 12 volt, 30 ampere Power Supply Unit
[ Hits: 17832 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.42 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16794 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]