net control105 links
Antennas : 160M
- Remotely controlled flag antenna
- Flag antenna project for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HB9MTN loop motor control software.
For motor control, either Centronics, RS232 or USB ports can be used, for CAT-Control the RS232 or USB ports.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A remote antenna tuner
- Interesting project to remotely control, using a servo control circuit, a common commercial antenna tuner by N30X
[ Hits: 11356 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- VE6FI Contest station
- Amateur radio, building antennas, wifi link, remote control of radio, 80 meter beam, contesting, ve6fi station
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 22026 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12488 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Kenwood TH-D7 - tkD7
- tkD7 is an expectk script for controlling the Kenwood TH-D7 HT on Linux or FreeBSD
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
[ Hits: 1601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 22978 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6289 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ICOM Rig Control
- Freeware amateur radio transceiver control program tested with IC-756 Pro.
[ Hits: 5965 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- K2Net is a remote operation windows software for the Elecraft K2, and allow remote control over internet or wi-fi networks by G4ILO
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 3026 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Remote Coax Switch
- 6x2 coaxial remote antenna switch, completed unit showing weatherproof relay box and station control unit.
[ Hits: 2612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DTMF Squelch and remote control decoder
- This article describes how to build a general purpose DTMF decoder with a low-price chip from MITEL
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscat control control 847 control box mac rig control net control usb cat control antenna control control kenwood gain control ham radio control icom control radio control remote control rotator control yaesu cat control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links