linux software37 links - and 1 categories
Software : DSP
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9285 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 5104 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9264 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2663 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 5356 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Amateur Radio using Ubuntu
- A guide for users of Ubuntu amateur radio software
General support of Amateur Radio using Ubuntu /Linux.
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Digital Oscilloscope and analyzer software
- PC based mixed signal digital oscilloscope and analyzer software for BitScope. Runs on Windows, Linux or Mac OSX systems.
[ Hits: 6900 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7594 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 7622 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict software.
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
You can try similar termsham software linux linux ham software linux software linux linux log dx cluster linux ham radio linux hf propagation linux linux packet rtty linux ask software cw software eme software ft-817 software ft8 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links