free675 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Towers
- Big Antennas by PA3EPN
- Photos of setup of towers and antennas
[ Hits: 10581 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- K3MT's Grasswire antenna
- Another approach to hidden HF antennas
[ Hits: 8741 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.41 ]
- F.I.R. CB Veneto
- Comitato Regionale Veneto della Federazione Italiana CB - Servizio Emergenza Radio.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- F5CQ Rafik
- Log's from overseas territories FT8XA J28EO FT5XA FH5CQ
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3591 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Site for live internet DX and CB/Freeband chat, DX propagation tools, DSP software, Live DX chat and CB chat pages using Java client, radio review
[ Hits: 1942 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Mediumwave Australia
- The Australian MW Club, free membership, for MW DX monitoring hobbyists resident in Australia. Founded August 2001
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika Mikelainen.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 12065 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10996 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ON4KST chat free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 4676 | Votes: 207 | Rating: 8.97 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8929 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17713 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 24653 | Votes: 498 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- BV by df3cb
- BV is a professional software for QSL Management and Label/QSL Printing - developed since 1989 by Bernd, DF3CB. It is mainly designed for the contester and QSL manager with high QSL quantities but useful for all other QSL'ing purposes as well.
[ Hits: 5195 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Control CAT FT 847
- Control software for Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 11465 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.37 ]
You can try similar termsfax free free free hrd download free play radio free signal generator ham radio deluxe free
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links