radio ham software112 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Calculate safety distance from your antenna
- ICNIRP is a calculator software that allows you to determ safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits developed by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Score Distributor - Ham Radio Contest Score Forwarder
- Distributing contest scores in real time to online scoreboards. he score distributor automatically forwards any score data it receives from contest logging software to the following online scoreboards:
Contest Online ScoreBoard (COSB by VA2WA,K2BB,K5ZD)
Live Contest Score Server (by R4WW)
[ Hits: 55 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe and ICOM IC-7610
- Article about interfacing Ham Radio Deluxe software to Icom IC-7610 transceiver. Article explain how to customize CI-V Address value, and how to properly connect the PC to the IC-7610 USB ports. Include videos and links to drivers.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fixing poor squelch levels on Baofeng radios
- How to set new squelch values on Baofeng HT Radios by using the CHIRP software. Make sure you save the original configuration before editing squelch levels. Edit at your own risk.
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Baofeng UV-5 Programming Cable
- Baofeng UV-5R uses RS232 to communicate or programming with the PC software and you can make your own programming cable with a few components.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Frequency - ICOM R8500
- The RadioFrequency Program is a professional Software dedicated to all HAM, SWL and Radio Listeners. Freeware. Included is a Text-CSV dBase Converter. Connection to the ICOM R8500 Receiver.
Special Scanning Feature. Special Search Feature x large dBase.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Win4IcomSuite ICOM Radio Control Software
- The Ultimate Control Software for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7850, IC-7851 and Others is a control software suite that includes additional interesting features such as support for the built in Spectrum Scope, Audio monitors, Shortwave DB, CW Terminal, Clublog Spotting, Memory management, interface to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, DM780, n1mm+, log4om, DXLab and other.
Runs on Windows OS, commercial licence.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Setting up Raspberry Pi for Ham Radio
- An interesting guide to installing software on a Raspberry for amateur radio use.
This documentation cover the Raspberry Pi 4 version that whose hadware is powerfull enought to fullfill all requiriements for ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
You can try similar termsham radio log software ham radio software mac ham radio software radio ham software ham radio deluxe software icom radio software packet radio software radio programming software software defined radio software for amateur radio ask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links