- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
CT by K1EA
- The Ultimate Contest Software with updates via internet
CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
- Logging program for Manchester Mineira contest CWJF
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
Live Amateur Radio Contest Scores
- This website accept live Amateur Radio Contest Scores from contesting logging programs, and produce web output showing the real-time status of participating stations. by W1VE
LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
N1MM Free Contest Logger
- N1MM is a Free contest logging program for Windows. Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support. Novel packet spot mapping features.
- NA is an amateur radio logging program for MS-DOS computers, primarily for use in operating in amateur radio contests
OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
- Contest audio recording for N1MM. external "plug-in" which adds a QSO audio recording function.
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
- Logging program for the Nordic Activity Contest
Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.