- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4326 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler
[ Hits: 3426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Remotely controlled flag antenna
- Flag antenna project for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 45550 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Rotatable Flag Antenna for 160 meters
- The FLAG and PENNANT antennas optimized and publicized on the topband reflector show great promise for those who live on less than full section farms
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RX antenna for 160/80 meters
- RX Antenna 160m/80m Band Splitter/Switch, a small project that will work along with the K9AY RX antenna
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Semi-vertical trap antenna
- The G3NGD Semi-vertical Trap Antenna for 1,8 3,5 and 7MHz
[ Hits: 29101 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Shoddytenna: vertical antenna for 160 meters
- A quick vertical for 160 meters portable use
[ Hits: 2394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short antennas for 160m
- Often it is not possible to erect a full quarter wave verticals, especially on 160m or even more so at 600m. In this article N6LF illustrate some ideas.
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Small 160m antennas
- Modeling small 160 meter antennas, with a focus on the vertical H antenna
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16614 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 3190 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6341 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- The 160M No Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- This antenna is designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or CC&R d lots. It is a 24.5 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2506 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 4253 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Cobra Antenna
- A folded wire antenna for 160 meters as appeared on 73 amateur radio magazine june 1997
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 1956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6569 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 7421 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Thin wire 160 metre G0CWT Loop Antenna
- A 160 Metre Transmitting and Receiving Thin Wire Magnetic Loop Capable of DX. Designed and Patented by Ben Edginton G0CWT
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Top-Loaded Wire for 80 and 160 Meters
- Operating on 160 meters from a city lot is always a challenge. Here's how K9YC does it.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Topband Homebrew Helical
- Sharing information on Topband Homebrew Antennas, Base & Mobile
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 91407 | Votes: 107 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ultracompact 160 Meter Antenna
- A compact antenna for 160 meters, suitable for hams tha want operate top band buh have a limited space
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 4025 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Vertical Radial Ground Systems
- Tom, K1JJ on radial ground system applied to 160 m vertical array
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 19973 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2952 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5888 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1 ]