- Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna
- A remotely tuned 80m to 10m wire vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ribbon Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tune
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4716 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 36341 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple HF multiband vertical
- A multiband quarter wave vertical antenna that works on 5 bands.
[ Hits: 1840 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Small Multiband IEK Antenna
- A multi band version of the EH antenna by Emilio S. Campus IS0IEK
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40268 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 50355 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- The $4 special antenna
- A multiband wire antenna with a twinlead feedline that can be easily tuned in several bands, witha 33 ft per leg you can have a 40 to 10 meters band coverage
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5568 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5609 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 51720 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3570 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 10231 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4510 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 25004 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The Lazy 7
- A 9 band stealthy Fly-By-Night Antenna Eham article by N4UM
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- The Loop Skywire Antenna
- Looking for an all-bad HF antenna that is easy to contruct, costs nearly nothing and works great DX ? Try the Loop Skywire by W0MHS
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2855 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Western HF-10 multiband dipole antenna
- A 67 feet long dipole doublet antenna
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Three bands whip antenna
- 21 28 and 50MHz three bands whip antenna by JA1HWO
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 91695 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Ultra-compact Multi-band Wire Antenna
- A compact multiband wire antenna suitable for portable operations.
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 21609 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4885 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vipormutant antenna by ON6MU
- A Versatile Innovative Portable Multi-band Tunable Antenna can work HF VHF and UHF ideal as portable or balcony antenna
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 52414 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 3208 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 6308 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 9757 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 131626 | Votes: 113 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- W8JK Modified Array
- A Compact and efficient multiband beam antenna based on a Modified W8JK Array by K5LJ
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WARC 24 18 - 3 element Yagi Antenna
- An old project by I1VCF for a 3 element yagi antenna originally designed for 10/15/20 and extended to 24 and 18 Mhz in Italian
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Water tuned loop antenna
- A QRP 900 grams hydraulic tuned small magnetic loop antenna by PY1AHD Alex.
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6479 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]