Ham Radio Contest Software
Home : Contesting : Software
- N1MM Logger Classic
N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
- CT by K1EA
The Ultimate Contest Software with updates via internet
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable Record/play audio from twelve memories Display text of recorded audio Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port Loop (with variable delay) audio output
Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
- UDY-2 Voice Keyer
The UDY-2 Voice Keyer digital voice keyer amateur radio software utility integrates many popular voice keyer features in one convenient easy to use program. Whether you're working a contest as multi op, single op, running a net, or just plain rag chewing the UDY-2 Voice Keyer has something to make hamming more fun and convenient for you.
- WriteLog for Windows
Comprehensive contesting software for SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK. For Windows.
Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
- Morse Runner
Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
- CTJ Contest Software
By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
- 10 - 10 QSO Party Log
- Shareware Windows logging program for the 10-10 QSO party
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 11084 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ARRL 10 meter contest Log
- A sharewave windows logging program for the ARRL 10 meter contest by N3FJP
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the ARRL 160 meter contest
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Contest Assist
- VHF & Up Software management, Station Log and maps, in English
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Contest Keyboard Templates
- Keyboard overlays for CT, N1MM, Wintest, or Writelog created with Excel 2000 by WA4PGM
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2312 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Contest Software Reviewed
- G3CWI contest software reviews, compare NA SD TR CT and WriteLog
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CQ 160 Meter Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ 160 meters contest
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CT by K1EA
- The Ultimate Contest Software with updates via internet
[ Hits: 8278 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2643 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- CWJF logging
- Logging program for Manchester Mineira contest CWJF
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows. Currently supporting 200+ different contests and most popular digital modes
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0GJV VHFLog
- VHF contest logging program, run in DOS mode
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 6655 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Holyland Log Application, a super simple, one click, easy to use logging application for Holyland contest participants.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IARU HF Contest Log
- Windows shareware Log program for the IARU HF Contest
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JL Logger
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM you can convert row data to many different file formats. Allow a quick input interface, and contest score for several contest. Can import & export a batch of logs and to create result lists.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LogView is a free post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 3192 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12264 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- NA Contest
- NA is an amateur radio logging program for MS-DOS computers, primarily for use in operating in amateur radio contests
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- November Sweepstakes Log
- Windows shareware November Sweepstakes Log program
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Contest audio recording for N1MM. external "plug-in" which adds a QSO audio recording function.
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Ham Radio Contest Software
Analysis Calendars Clubs DXPedition Hardware QSO Party Resources Results Rules SO2R Software * Sponsors Stations
Contesting : Software
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links HolyLogger N1MM Logger Plus WrbCit SkookumLogger Qsorder
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links