- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Multiband Wire Dipole
- A multiband dipole antenna that can work on 15 20 and 40 meters band made with common materials
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Multidipole Antenna
- This antenna is a group o dipoles, is a multiband and each dipole works on single band.
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Paper Clip Dipole Antenna
- A HF dipole antenna made with 1212 paper clips to make a 40,000mm chain with an overall weight of 538g, mostly a funny experiment
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 40606 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- Practical Dipole Antenna
- All about dipole antenna construction
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Rotary dipole for 12/17 meters
- A home brewed rotary dipole antenna for 12 and 17 meters band with pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 7820 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 30 and 40 meters band
- Drawings pictures and notes on a rotary dipole antenna for 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 10029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4743 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Monoband Dipole Antennas - KGD Antennas
- The KGD antenna is an option for those with space restrictions. The idea behing this project is to provide a short dipole antenna for HF Bands and to allow operations on HF bands when its not possible to setup large antennas, using these short base loaded dipoles.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2694 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 12104 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- Simple 20-40 m Dipole Antenna
- A simple TRAP-dipole project for 20 and 40m bands includes EZNec simulations
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Six meter dipole project
- Design and build an 6 m dipole antenna from aluminum, tubing, that resembles the active element of a yagi beam antenna.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Speaker Wire Doublet Antenna
- A portable wire antenna for the HF bands, made with a common speaker wire.
In its natural form, the speaker wire acts as parallel feed line coming up to the bottom of the PVC feed point. From there, it's split into two wires, one heading out each side of the PVC tee.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4781 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 52134 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- The Folded Dipole
- The Folded Dipole is not used much amongst Radio amateurs, probably due to the fact that this antenna uses twice as much wire as a single-wire dipole.
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- The half-wave dipole, your first antenna
- Construction tips of a basic wire antenna, the half wave dipole. Inverted V dipoles and effects of inverted v on radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Short Dipole
- There are several ways to reduce the length of a dipole and still use it as an effective antenna. Remember it is the electrical length that determines resonance. The physical length can be considerably less than a half wave length on your desired frequency as determined by 468/f MHz.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Western HF-10 multiband dipole antenna
- A 67 feet long dipole doublet antenna
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- This Old Dipole
- An antenna construction workshop conducted at Marshall N1FN's QTH
[ Hits: 11678 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Trapped Dipole Antenna for 20-30-40m
- An 20 30 40 meters trapped dipole antenna plan for sota and portable operations.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 92961 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical Dipole 10-40m
- A multiband vertical dipole antenna by ON4BAI
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Vertical dipole antenna
- A vertical dipole for 10, 15, 20 and 40 meters made adapting two Hustler Model 6-BTV antennas by w6sdo
[ Hits: 1990 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3195 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 52822 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 9948 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 21549 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 2273 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 6890 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- Windom (OCF) Dipoles
- Basic dipole antennas by KN9B
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Wire antenna
- The $4 Special all band wire antenna
[ Hits: 82868 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the useful life. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
[ Hits: 2775 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9619 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]