Wire AntennasLong Wire and Dipole Antenans for ham radio
- A Small Garden Antenna
- This antenna was described by Bill, G4KIH in Sprat 52 and is actually a G5RV modified to fit into a small space.
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A Wire Beam Design for 80 meters
- by Dave Robbins, KY1H
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adding top band to inverted L
- GM0ONX extends the coverage of his inverted-L antenna to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- All Band HF Doublet
- All Band HF Doublet for operation over all HF bands including 160m.
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 55024 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 12899 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antena Bazuca
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 6951 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Antenna here is a Dipole
- What is a dipole antenna and why are they so popular ? Arrl PDF file
[ Hits: 12234 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Antenna Ramblings
- AD7DB discussion about HF wire antennas
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7660 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37422 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Basic Inverted V Antenna
- The Inverted Vee is the most popular antenna used
by Ham Radio Operators, because it's very inexpensive and requires very little time to put up in the air
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 32090 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Build an Inverted Vee Antenna
- Notes on how to build an inverted V wire antenna with lenghts for all HF bands from 160 mtrs to 10 mtrs
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14503 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Choosing wire for an antenna
- One of the most asked questions when it comes to antennas is what kind of wire should I use
[ Hits: 32422 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- CO2KK Wire antenna for 50 Mhz
- 6m (50Mhz) Long wire antenna
There is another form of long wire antenna which provides uni-directional coverage and is easy to build. Description by Arnie Coro CO2KK
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 145145 | Votes: 191 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Cobra Ultralite Antenna
- A multi-band wire-dipole using multi-conductor cable on each leg.
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Constructing simple wire antennas
- Simple wire antennas like dipoles and verticals are dead easy to make: here's how
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ amateur radio - W5GI Mystery antenna
- Review of the W5GI Multiband Mystery Antenna by July 2003 Issue of CQ Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 5851 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Crappie Antenna
- A NorCal Project A Crappie, not crappy, portable antenna
[ Hits: 2347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Antennas : Wire Antennas
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
10M 12M 15M 160M 17M 20M 2M 30M 40M 4M 6M 70cm 80M Active Antenna Calculators Array Baluns Bazooka Beverage CobWebb Coils Collinear Delta loop Dipole EH End-Fed Fan Dipole Feed Lines Four Square Fractal G5RV Halo Handhelds HB9CV Helical Hentenna HexBeam Homebrewing Techniques Horn Indoor Installation J-Pole K9AY Lindenblad Log Periodic Longwave Loop Magnetic Loop Masts and mounts Microwave Mobile Morgain Moxon Multiband NVIS OCF Patch Portable Quad Quagi Receiving Repair and Maintenance Resonant Feedline Dipole Rhombic Satellite Shortwave Skeleton Slot Slim Jim Sloper Slot Spiral Stealth T2FD Theory Towers Traps Tuners Vertical VHF UHF W3DZZ W3EDP WiFi Windom Wire * Yagi ZS6BKW
Recent Links The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise Wire Antenna Design Lengths Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole Wire antennas for ham radio Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links