Mac Ham Radio SoftwareAmateur Radio programs for Apple MacOS
- Jack Audio
- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
[ Hits: 24869 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 11014 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K3 Meter
- Analog S-Meter for the Elecraft K3 for Windows and MacOSX
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- KD6CJI MULTISCAN 3B SSTV - Mac
- MultiScan 3 B is an application for Ham Radio Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Communications. It is build to run on Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions.
MultiScan 3B can transmit and receive pictures in the following formats (modes):
Robot black and white modes: 8s, 12s, 24s and 36 s
Robot Color: 12s, 24s, 36s and 72s
Socttie: 1,2,3,4, DX and DX2
Martin: 1,2,3,4, HQ1 and HQ2
PD Modes: 50s, 90s, 120s, 160s, 180s, 240 and 290s
P Modes: P3, P5 and P7
AVT Modes: 24s , 90s,94s,188s in color and 125s in black and white
All modes can be send/received in regular, narrow, QRM and narrow+QRM modes, by kd6cji
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3366 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 5882 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Mac GrayLiner
- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mac Memory Manager
- Amateur Radio Memory Manager Software for the Mac support many Yaesu Icom AOR and Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mac the Scope
- Mac the Scope is a professional quality signal analyzer, 1/3 octave RTA, signal generator, and more.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4399 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- MacDoppler and MacDopplerPRO 3D satellite tracking and station automation software for Macintosh by Dog Park Software Ltd.
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Realtime moontracking for moonbounce enthusiasts EME
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1774 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
- SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
[ Hits: 5403 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2198 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Macintosh Rig Control for Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6196 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Morse Code translator widget
- Macintosh widget converts text to Morse code and vice versa
[ Hits: 2036 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Macintosh application that decodes morse code into text, PPC and 68K
[ Hits: 1760 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 16947 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ACARS ADS-B Android Antenna analysis Antenna rotor control APRS Audio Recorders Audio Streaming Awards tracking Beacon Monitoring Browser extensions Circuit Design Clip Art Collections Contesting D-STAR Databases Decoders Digital SSTV Digital Voice DRM DSP DX Cluster EME Filter Design Front Panel Design Grid Bearing and Maps Ham Exam Hellschreiber Internet Linking iPhone JT65 Legacy Systems Linux Log Analysis Log Converters Logging Low Frequency Macintosh * Morse Code Decoders Morse Code Training Multimode Navtex NBEMS Olivia Oscilloscope Packet Packet Cluster PIC Programmer Propagation PSK31 QSL Radio Control Radio Programming Repeater Control RF Coverage Mapping RTTY Satellite tracking Shortwave Signal Generator Software Defined Radio Spectrum analyzers SSTV Time Utilities Vector Network Analyzer Virtual Audio Software Voice Keyer Voice tools Weak Signal Weather and FAX
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Mac Ham Radio Software
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links JTDX Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter Audacity 10 QSO Logger dogparkSDR
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links